Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday Feature: Coveted Crafts

Every Thursday, Dexter & Dinah will feature a new crafter/artisan whose works are handmade.


It is C-O-L-D COLD in Seattle right now!  I've been watching the snow flurries outside my window all day (thankfully nothing has been sticking, this city shuts down when it snows!).  I'm hankering after soft woolen things as a result.  I like this uncomplicated orange "scarfette" from Etsy seller trishafern - the one wooden toggle makes for an interesting detail, and this would be perfect under a mandarin-collared jacket (which makes a regular scarf, with all of its bulk, tough to pull off).


Dark Pumpkin Scarfette


I never did learn how to do a cable knit - maybe a good resolution for the new year!


Happy Thursday, Crafters!  Stay warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails