Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday Feature: Coveted Crafts

On Thursdays, Dexter & Dinah will feature a new crafter/artisan whose works are handmade.

This Thursday's Coveted Craft isn't so much a craft as it is art.  A friend of mine directed me to Childlike Faith Studios' Etsy shop, with prints created by the talented artist Dallas Edman, who is based out of Coeur d'Alene.  These prints are really stunning, as well as affordable, so I wanted to share.  How gorgeous are the details in this piece, titled "Ducks in a Row"?

Ducks in a Row
I love the amount of detail that went into every wave.  I also love the detail in the grass and the smoke in this next print:

Engine that Could
There are certainly days where I feel like I'm not going to make it to the top of the mountain, so this would be a nice reminder that I need to work past that.  This next one I love just because it is so charming:

More Than a Fair Weather Friend
For more of Edman's beautiful work or to purchase a print, check out the shop.

Happy Thursday, Crafters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails