Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday Feature: Coveted Crafts

Every Thursday, Dexter & Dinah will feature a new crafter/artisan whose works are handmade.


My boyfriend drinks a lot of soda.  I mean, a LOT.  We're talking soda at lunch, soda at dinner, and if we're out to eat, as many refills as the wait staff sees fit to bring by.  If I were as crafty as Etsy seller squigglechick (who's located pretty close to me in nearby Bothell, Washington), I would turn all of those sodas into this pretty and useful luggage tag:


Repurposed Coca Cola Luggage Tag

We all know how much I love repurposing!  As squigglechick says: "What a great way to distinguish your luggage from all of the others at baggage claim or to add to your child's backpack just 'in case' it should get misplaced at school or on the bus."


Happy Thursday Crafters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails