Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday Feature: Coveted Crafts

Every Thursday, Dexter & Dinah will feature a new crafter/artisan whose works are handmade.


Plastic bags are presently the bane of my existence.  I hate throwing them away, so they keep piling up - I've forgotten my canvas totes the last few times at the grocery store, and the pile of plastic bags keeps getting higher (though I'm hoping to do something clever like what Alyse did with her bag rag rug).  I also keep sending my man to work with his lunch in a plastic sandwich bag.  Etsy seller Torilynn123 has the solution with these cute, reusable, and washable sandwich or snack bags:


ItsAWrap reusable snack bag
The backs are lined with water-resistant nylon and a strip of velcro holds your sandwich in place.  They come in several fun and colorful patterns.  Alyse and I saw some of these in the store the other day for an outrageous price, but Torilynn123 brings this handmade good to you at an affordable $6.  What a great idea!


Happy Thursday Crafters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails